It’s not easy finding a therapist in the midst of difficulty. To help you in your search, I’ve created this website to welcome you to my practice and give you a flavor of who I am and how I work.
My name is Ambre Lane. I practice psychotherapy with a keen interest in coming to know my patients and the pain that binds.
With over 25 years of professional experience, I believe meaning and growth come from exploring the pain that led you to seek help. Working together to better understand your experience brings about the lasting changes needed to improve the quality of your life.
Some of the reasons people come to see me are:
- Emotional overwhelm – depression, anxiety, trauma
- Frustration in fulfilling hopes and dreams in career and/or relationships
- Confusion and doubt about one’s sense of self or personal direction
- Difficulty in relationships at work or home
- Unexplained physical symptoms or illnesses that have a psychological component
I also have special expertise in Maternal and Infant Mental Health and work with parents:
- Having difficulties with infertility & pregnancy loss
- During pregnancy
- Following childbirth
- Concerned about their relationship with their baby
If any of this resonates with you, please contact me. I would be happy to meet with you or speak by phone.